Dr. Kavita GiriKavita is known by the title - fitness expert!
She knows exactly how to help you make the most of every move, so you get more from every workout, including smiles that light up faces of anyone who has worked out with her, she has earned the status as a pioneer of fitness on international standards.
She envisioned a pro-health nation when she first began her career in 2001,
What sets Kavita apart from any other fitness expert is her technical knowledge of human body as an experienced physiotherapist & world renowned training by Reebok University in aerobics.
Not content to rest in her achievements, she is constantly educating herself in her chosen field, keeping herself up-to-date with the latest trends and research and to then more effectively pass on this knowledge to her clients as well as employees.
Whether it is researching new techniques of fitness or helping members realize their fitness dreams or conducting workshops or even opening avenues for easy access to good health and fitness, she never stops daring to dream and driving herself to fulfill them all. She is not just ‘A’ fitness expert but an entrepreneur, a friend, a visionary; she is a fitness expert with the technical knowledge of medical sciences.Credentials & Certifications:
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cardio-Thoracic Rehabilitation – Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Instructor Workshop on Basic Aerobics (Reebok University)
- Pilates Instructor – trained by World renowned “Michael King”
- Instructor Workshop on Cardio kick boxing- Reebok
- Instructor Workshop on Marshall arts - Reebok
- Instructor Workshop on Swiss ball – Reebok
Preeti is an expert at finance & management, however her deep interest lies in fitness, that’s what triggered her to be the best in fitness & get trained as Reebok certified aerobics instructor and a Licensed Zumba Fitness trainer. Preeti leads the advanced aerobics group classes & enjoys teaching Zumba, as she ensures each Zumba workout feels like a party with an unbelievable calorie loss, upto 800 calories in one session.
No better way to describe this experience, than to be a part of it, thus, come and join Preeti in a rigorous Zumba Party & be Fit the Max Fitness way. You bet, you’ll love this workout.Credentials & Certifications:
- B.Com. from Delhi University
- MBA in Finance from Symbiosis, Pune
- Diploma in beauty & Health
- Reebok certified aerobics instructor since 2008
- Certification in Step Training
- Certification in Kick Boxing
- Certification in Marshal Art
- Certification in Stability Ball
- Masala Bhangra Ambassador
- Licensed Zumba fitness Trainer
Ms. Anuja Gaur
Anuja, a professional dietician, a fitness enthusiast herself, has a rich experience of 27 years & expertise of helping patrons – lose weight, lead active and fitter lives.
Anuja in the past held prestigious positions, with Oberoi Hotels, Mumbai; Ambassadors flight kitchen, Mumbai; Dietician at Meenakshi Hospital; BARC, Mumbai; managed Quality assurance, diets & hygiene. She has been the jury at 3rd hospitality and food services awards. She has also participated in international seminar for food services at HACCP, London.Credentials & Certifications:
- M.Sc. - Food & Nutrition, SNDT University, Mumbai
- Diploma in Educational Planning and management, Amity, New Delhi